Shreveport Green's FEAST!
FEAST! Thursday May 24th, 2017 @ 6:30 PM
Location: Greenleaf Park in Provenance Development, Southern Loop
Featuring local produce and other locally sourced fare, seven local chefs will create a delicious four-course dinner with accompanying wines! Fine dining focused on everything local is a concept right in line with our mission to encourage the local production of food which is healthier, more.
Join us on May 24th to celebrate local foods in an elegant setting in Greenleaf Park!
Purchase your tickets now, or call (318) 219-1888, ext. 16.
Seating is limited
Special Thank You
- Jason Brady of Jason Brady Restaurant Group
- Frank Harris of Franks' Napolitano and Frank's Louisiana Kitchen
- Gabriel Balderos of El Cabo Verde
- Melissa Stewart (Brannon) of Now You're Cooking
- Anthony Felan of Fat Calf Boucherie
- Eleazar Mondragon of Ki Mexico
- Tom Ramsey of the Louisiana Food Prize
- Evan McCommon of Mahaffey Farms
- Craig Smith of Smith Family Farms of Louisiana
- Jason Anderson of Anderson's Produce & Plant Farm
- ShreveCORPS of Shreveport Green
- Flowing Hills Creamery
- Mike Ransom of Ransom Produce
- Haute Goat Creamery
Our Mapel Level Sponsors
- Nature Conservancy
- Eagle Distributing
Our Pine Level Sponsors
- Garrison's Home and Garden
- Plum Nelly